094. Summaries of Recall and Transparent Complaint/Proposal Procedures
Making a summary of Recall procedures for recallists to present to others.
Once they have read the summary, they should read the FULL DRAFT to clear their questions.
For full drafts, see relevant chapters of www.righttorecall.info/301.pdf
For FAQs on Recall procedures and Citizens Voice, see www.righttoecall.info/004.pdf †
1) Following is the description of one of the most important Govt Order we propose-demand and promise to fix the corruption of India - Right to Recall PM
1. Any citizen of India over 30 years of age can pay a deposit same as MP election to the district collector and register himself as a† candidate for PM
2. Any citizen of India can walk to Patwariís (Village Officer) office, show his voter id, pay Rs 3 fee , approve at most five persons for PM position. The Patwari will take his/her photo, fingerprint scans and give him a receipt with his voter-id# and the persons he approved. (With coming of Secure sms system/ATM system , the cost will be few paise)
3. A citizen can cancel his approvals any day as well.
4. The Patwari (V.O) will put the preferences of the citizen on PMís website with citizenís voter-ID number and† his preferences.
5. On every 1st of the month, the Secretary will publish the approval
counts of each candidate
6. The Approval count of the PM may be counted as higher of the following two
† o number of citizens who have approved him
† o sum of votes obtained by the MPs who have supported the PM
7. If a candidate gets approval of over 15 crore citizen voters and one crore more appovals than existing PM, then existing PM may resign and may ask MPs to appoint the approved person as new PM. Or the MPs may elect the approved person as new PM.
8. If any citizen wants a change in this law, he may submit an affidavit at DC‟s office and DC or his clerk will post the affidavit on the website of Prime Minister for a fee of Rs 20/- per page.
9. If any citizens want to register his opposition to this law or any section or wants to register YES-NO to any affidavit submitted in above clause, and he comes to Talati‟s office with voter-ID and pays Rs 3 fee, Talati will enter YES/NO and give him a receipt. The YES-NO will be posted on the website of the Prime Minister. The counts are not binding and the final decision will be of the PM.
Following is the description of one of the most important Govt Order we propose-demand and promise to fix the corruption of India - Right to Recall Lokpal
citizen of India can pay a deposit same as MP election to the district
collector and register himself as a
††† candidate for† LOKPAL CHAIRPERSON
citizen of India can walk to Talatiís office, pay Rs
3 fee , approve at most five persons for LOKPAL†††
†† CHAIRPERSON position. The Talati will give him a receipt with his voter-id# ,finger print scan and the
†† persons he† approved. (With coming of Secure sms †system/ATM system , the cost will be few paise)
3. A citizen can cancel his approvals any day as well.
4. The Talati will put the preferences of the citizen on Lokpalís website with citizenís voter-ID number and
††† his preferences.
5. If a candidate gets approval of over 24 crore citizen voters and one crore more than existing lokpal, then existing LOKPAL CHAIRPERSON may† resign and appoint the person with highest approval as LOKPAL CHAIRPERSON.
These procedures can also be used by citizens to RETAIN and bring back a honest person if he has been wrong fully been removed by some authority and also to REJECT a dishonest person.
Similar will be the draft for other posts at national/state level like PM, CM, ministers, RBI governor, Supreme Court Judges etc. Just replace the word `lokpal` with PM, CM etc. And the threshold level given in point no. 5 will vary with the post and will be finalised via Transparent Complaint Procedure via majority approval of voters.
2) Recall procedures for MPs/MLAs-
Few more points will be added to points mentioned for recall of posts at national/state level-
6. If the
MP resigns or is expelled, EC may conduct new election as per the norms. In the
next election, the
†† expelled MP may contest.
7. The approvals of the voters who registered after the old election will not count for considerations of recall thresholds as mentioned in clause 5. The number of voters will mean number of voters on the day of election. The exact numbers of each Constituency will be published by EC and decision of EC will be final.
3) Recall procedures for District level posts like Dist. Police Commissioner-
To the points mentioned for national/state level recall procedures add these points as safeguard for possible casteism or other bias factors present in few districts -
approval of over 51% of ALL citizen voters in the State, the CM can suspend
this law for a district
††† for 4 years and appoint District Police Chief in that District as per his discretion.
approval of over 51% of ALL citizen voters in India, the PM can suspend this
law for a State for 4
††† years and appoint District Police Chief in all districts in that State as per his discretion.
4) Special promotional clause for Recall procedures of Dist. Education officer, Dist. Ration Officer etc.-
8. A person may become DEO with approval of
parents, he may become DEO of more than one Districts. He
††† may become DEO of at most 5 districts in the State and at most 20 districts in India. A person cannot be
††† DEO of one District for over 8 years in his life. In case he is DEO of more than one district, he will get
††† salaries , allowances, perks etc for the DEO positions of all those districts.
5) Special Provisions for Recall proecedures of Dist. Police Commissioner-
We propose Dist. Police Commisssioner recall procedures to be via ballot and as a co-election whenever a District is undergoing general election of District Panchayat, Tahsil Panchayat, Gram Panchayat or City Corporation or any District wide election.
For full details of these recall procedures see relevant chapters of www.righttorecall.info/301.pdf
7) CITIZENS VOICE Transparent Complaint / Proposal Procedure Gazette notification
1) if ANY citizen- voter in his district submits a Right to Information application or complaint against corruption or any affidavit to the Collector and requests to be put on the website of Prime Minister, the Collector or his designated clerk will issue a serial number and scan and put that affidavit etc on the website of the Prime Minister for a fee of Rs 20 per page.
2) if ANY citizen-voter , comes with voter ID, and specifies Yes-No on an RTI application, complaint or any affidavit submitted in clause-1, the Patwari will enter his† Yes-No on the PM‟s website with his voter-ID , photo and finger print scan and give a printed receipt for Rs 3 fee. Later it will be extended to SMS and the cost will go down to a few paise.
2A) The Patwari will also allow citizen to change his Yes-No for Rs 3 fee any day. The fee will be Re 1 for BPL card holder.
3) This CITIZENS`VOICE/JANTA KI AWAZ GN is not a referendum procedure. The Yes-No count will not be a binding on PM, CMs, officers, If over 37 crore citizen-voters register Yes on a given affidavit, then the PM may or need not take necessary action on the RTI application affidavit ; or the PM may or need not resign. PM‟s decision will be final.
I summarize the
CITIZENS`VOICE Transparent complaint procedure gazette-notification law as
o If a citizen
wants, then by visiting Collector‟s office, he
can ask Clerk to scan and put Complaint/RTI application/Proposal† on PM‟s website.
o If a citizen
supports an application, complain etc, then by
visiting Talati‟s (Patwari etc)
office, citizen can register his
support to an Complaint/RTI application/Proposal on PM`s website for a Rs 3/-
This transparent complaint procedure will ensure that the citizens` complaint† is VISIBLE and VERIFIABLE by anyone, anywhere and anytime so that the complaint cannot be suppressed by the politicians, officials(lokpal etc), judges or media. This procedure will ensure that the evidences are not suppressed.
This is also will serve as a alternate media, whereby every citizen can be a reporter and every citizen a broadcaster. The public can get free, verifiable info via this media. This can help in knowing about public actions of persons and can help the people deciding about which persons and which procedures are good or bad for the country.
Please refer to the full document in www.righttorecall.info/001.pdf
For FAQs on Recall procedures and Citizens Voice, see www.righttoecall.info/004.pdf
8) Mass Campaigning of solution-drafts via ads, pamphlets etc will bring immediate results
Today, the citizens and the country needs quick, short term democratic, solutions to the burning problems of the country besides law-drafts solutions which can be brought via real mass-movement , similar to the mass-movements of Emergency,1975 and Indian Navy Revolt , 1946. We need at least 2-4 lakh activists, who will spend 15-20 hours per month to promote good solution law-drafts and few crores of commons to bring about any positive change in the system and country.
The best short term relief for the burning problems of the country is to do mass campaign of solution-drafts via advertisements / pamphlets. Along with that, we can also have a missed call number where people can register their support.
These are democratic methods for bringing good procedures for the country which will succeed if activists take part. Non-democratic methods such as cheering your leader, slogan shouting, bhashans, closed door discussions, campaigning for neta, anshans, candle light marches etc. will fail to bring any change in the system and country.
These methods actively involve the masses, who are the stake-holders in the country and so these democratic methods are powerful and succeed, while those methods which actively involve only a few persons and not the masses, are weak and undemocratic and fail to bring any positive change in the system.
Even before the procedures are actually printed in gazette notification , via mass-campaign of these procedure-drafts via ads/pamphlets , we can threaten the public servants to behave. If the masses know these procedure-drafts,the public servants will fear that if they do not behave, the masses will demand these procedures and these procedures will come. These procedures enable the commons to punish/replace the corrupt.
In other words, the threat of these procedures coming is also effective and will force the public servants to behave.